Sushi bracelets remain one of my favorite things to make, ever!!!
they are so much fun and happy!
This was a custom commission from an Etsy customer, she wanted it as a gift for a small girl so this one is actually rather small, to fit her thin wrist. She requested a sushi bracelet with 6 different sushi beads, and I feel silly for not thinking of it before
it was a great idea! The beads were:
1. Miso bowl - I'm really proud of how small and detailed these tiny bowls are, not sure if you can notice in the picture but they are barely 8 mm in diameter. Includes super mini tofy squares, green onion slices and bits of nori in a semi-clear broth.
2. Ebi - shrimp with rice. I'm working on making it more realistic while also keeping it cute.
3. Onigiri - Simple rice ball, shaped like a rounded triangle with some nori.
4. Ikura gunkan maki sushi - rice, salmon roe on top, wrapped in nori. I was inspired by ~Auffallend
's roe tutorial
to create mine, I need bigger glass beads.
5. Tamago - scrambled eggs on top of rice wrapped in nori.
6. Salmon sashimi - Bright raw salmon on top of rice.
And of course I learned how to make the maki zushi cane using *chat-noir
's Sushi Cane Tutorial
, like everyone else even if they don't want to admit it XD
PS pfttttt I just noticed I didn't submit anything for a month... first time I go this long without any new submissions. Sorry
PSS My hands are not dry, macro pics tend to focus on every single imperfection XD