Please don't forget to join our awesome group #CRArtisanCrafts for more crafty goodness!
- Check out the Mar/Apr Artisan Crafts Newsletter for a summary of everything that happened in the previous months.
- *cakecrumbs and =Brookette interviewed your Artisan Crafts Community Volunteers so that you can get to know them a bit better (we love you!). You can read the interviews here: Talty's and Maytel's.
- *cutekick is giving away some of her handmade flower magnets!
- Knice Knitts vol.002 is out.
- So Cute it Rots your Teeth #19 is out.
- =Magical525 made an amazing Birdhouses feature.
- I made a Mother's Day Artisan Crafts feature.
- Cosplay features (part of Performance Arts month at #ArtHistoryProject): Studio Ghibli and Doctor Who.
- #ArtisanCraft's latest newsletter is out.
- Our own ~kayanah is close to opening her store and she invites you to visit her Facebook page, Kayanah Miniature.
- The latest Pimps and Whoas is out.
- This month in #ArtHistoryProject: Performance Arts.
- This week in #projecteducate: Photography. Next week: Anthro gallery and Anthropomorphic art.
Contests & Challenges
- The Get Crafty Contests brings together the Stock & Resources and Artisan Crafts galleries, you have until May 20th to submit your tutorials! [All crafts]
- #Amigurumi-Challenge's Contest is about Giant Amigurumi! The deadline is May 21st. [Amigurumi]
- This month's Artisan Craft Challenge is "Green" and "Superheroes". The deadline is May 31st. [All crafts]
- #semi-sweeties' monthly challenge is about drinks. The deadline is May 31st. [Clay]
- #Knitting-and-Crochet's Monthly Challenge is Adventures in Wonderland. The deadline is May 31st. [Knit & Crochet]
- #Knitting-and-Crochet's Monthly Challenge is Neon. The deadline is May 31st. [Knit & Crochet]
- #ArtisanCraft' Creative Craft Challenge is Pop Up Book! The deadline is May 31st. [Paperwork]
- Get it done in 2013 is a project by #stitchingpirates for cross stitchers to work together on their own projects and give monthly updates in the group. [Cross stitch]
Here's some of the things I've found in the Artisan Crafts Gallery lately that caught my attention or that were suggested to me. Please anything you like and let this artists know how awesome they are! Don't forget that I love DD suggestions, this week I'm looking for clothing and tapestry! You can also send your artisan crafts suggestions to ^maytel.