An artisan craft is a physical object made by an artisan completely by hand and usually in small quantities. Being an artisan, or a crafter, is being an artist that excels in the techniques of producing anything from a delicious meal to a deadly sword, from a cozy scarf to an adorable embroidery, from an elegant dress to a complete living room, from a cute plushie to a perfectly accurate doll, and so on.
As you can see this is already a huge gallery, but crafters also find ways to get extra creative and create the unimaginable, finding inspiration and potential in everything. It's a very rich, wonderful world to be a part of, full of possibilities and room to innovate.
here. We will also hold events at the official Artisan Crafts chatroom at #ArtisanCrafts, so stay alert! If you have any questions, suggestions or comments don't hesitate to contact us, and feel free to suggest Artisan Craft DDs to ^Talty and ^maytel
Relevant Artisan Craft articles:
- Which gallery is right for your artwork? by `MyntKat
- A Guide To Showcasing Artisan Crafts by `MyntKat
- Artisan Crafts ABC I by `MyntKat
- Artisan Crafts ABC II by ^Talty
- Project Educate's Artisan Crafts Week 2011 Roundup
- Project Educate's Artisan Crafts Week 2012 Roundup