Don't forget to let me know if you want me to advertise anything for you!
- It will soon be Artisan Crafts Week over at #projecteducate, so please send me and ^maytel your suggestions for what you want to see! Tell us who would you like to see interviewed, what kind of articles you would like to read, anything that you think would be good!
- We had a fantastic time at #ArtHistoryProject for Artisan Crafts month! You can see the articles that were posted here.
- This week in #projecteducate: Community Week.
- This month in #ArtHistoryProject: Photography Month.
- #ArtisanCraft published the new installment of their weekly newsletter, an interview with ~nimuae and a beautiful feature with the best of 2012.
- Here's the latest So Cute it Rots your Teeth feature by #semi-sweeties
- #Knitting-and-Crochet invites you to join their new contest, Candy Land: Kingdom of Sweet Adventures. The deadline is January 30th. [Knit and crochet]
- #semi-sweeties announced a new Monthly Food Challenge, this time with prizes! The deadline is January 31st. [Clay]
- #ArtisanCraft began a new Creative Craft Challenge, if you've ever wanted to try architectural models now it's your chance! The deadline is January 31st. [Many materials]
- `lintu47 organized her Let it Snow contest. The deadline is March 1st. [All crafts]
- #Good-Intention is running a contest called "Feedback for Favorites" that prizes you for quitting the old "fav and run". The deadline is February 1st.
- #CreativeClay began their Meat-iness Contest, make anything with meat! The deadline is April 14th. [Clay]
Here's some of the things I've found in the Artisan Crafts Gallery lately that caught my attention or that were suggested to me. Please anything you like and let this artists know how awesome they are! Don't forget that I love DD suggestions, this week I'm looking for basketry! You can also send your artisan crafts suggestions to ^maytel.