Lately whenever I think things are settling down, stuff stirs up around me again. I try to enjoy it whenever possible and keep in mind that such is life
I'm really sorry I went MIA again for a week, I'll try to keep it down to a minimum from now on... I couldn't do much last week, Oka was told he needed to attend a congress and got sent without much time to plan, and I tagged along
we tried to take it as a mini vacation, but we didn't have internet all week and that was very scary for me ._.
- I'm doing my first con on October 5th, I'm trying to prepare some stock and do displays. If you live in Puebla (Mexico) or close to it, please come see me! More news about it soon.
- If you were following my 30 days of polymer clay basics on YouTube I'm really sorry I interrupted it I really wanted to keep it going daily, but life got in the middle. I will try to resume it after the con.
- Oka and I FINALLY got the house we wanted! I'm so glad we're done looking for a house. We will be moving in about a month, along with our mini family of 5 cats and a dog SO EXCITED.
- Packing and furnishing the new house, NOT SO EXCITED.
- Freddie's first birthday is coming on the 29th, I can't believe we made it to her first birthday T_T I would like to make something to celebrate it, probably a bunch of cupcakes
- My commissions have been a little bit slow lately, I'm open and eager for new custom commissions
That kind of resumes what has been going lately, thank you everyone for sticking with me how have you all been? I've missed you guys!
Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end.