GIVEAWAY CLOSED, WINNERS TOMORROW
Guess what guys! I'm reopening my stores (Etsy
) and commissions
, I can finally announce that I'm getting married and I need to save as much as possible for the big day, July 27th. And just before anyone asks, the wedding is not improvised we've been planning it for a long time
but there's still a lot of things to buy and consider, I could use some more money to save
So buy my stuff
to celebrate the reopening I'm also doing a giveaway! Actually it's three giveaways running simultaneously on deviantART, Facebook
, you can join any of them or the three of them to have more chances to win.
To join DA's giveaway you have to do two simple steps:
1. Watch me! (if you're already watching me you don't need to watch me again).
2. Fave this journal.** I know some people hate this kind of giveaway because it's often abused, but it's very convenient to decide a winner. I'm sorry people, I don't have the time or willpower to filter and count comments
I will choose one winner at random from each site, each winner will get to choose one of the following cakes and I will send it to you completely free! I can also make it into a keychain, pendant, strap or anything else you want to wear and show.
And as a little bonus, I'm also offering a 10% off coupon in my Etsy
stores! Use the coupon HAPPYREOPENING
and get 10% off any purchase until June 10th
if you want to buy anything from my gallery but it's not listed on any store, ask me to list it. Sorry guys, custom commissions
take too much time and effort so they're not included in the coupon code.RULES
- Entries will be counted from this moment and until June 3rd 2013 at midnight.
- You can enter all three giveaways, but you can only win once.
- The winners will be chosen using random.org (using livestream or similar if I can figure out how to use it).
- The giveaway is international.
- If you're underage make sure your parents or tutors give you permission to receive a package from me (from Mexico).
- The winner of each giveaway will get to choose one of these cakes, I will customize it by request into a keychain, pendant, ring, etc. But no earrings, they're too big for earrings.
- No purchase is required, the coupon code is just to thank my customers and for fun.
Thank you everyone for your support so far
Everything will be all right in the end. If it's not all right, then it's not the end.