Artisan Crafts Week Contest
We love crafts! We love crafting, we love watching crafts, we love talking about crafts! If you're like us you're always looking for an excuse to craft something, so we're going to give you one: join the circus! The circus contest, of course
- You must make an object using any artisan craft you desire, photograph it and upload it to the appropriate Artisan Crafts gallery. Also you need to submit it to the Artisan Crafts Contest folder. You need to be a member of projecteducate to submit.
- The work must be your own, using tutorials or resources is allowed but you must credit them. No copying anyone else's original work.
- You must get your inspiration from the theme "circus"and it must be clearly present in your work. How you interpret the theme is part of the fun! FreakieGeekie shares with us this list of common circus acts.
The contest will run from now until March 11th. All entries must be made and submitted between February 11th and March 11th.
- First place: 1 year subscription and 2000 points
- Second place: 6 month subscription and 1000 points
- Third place: 1000 points
The prizes are donated by Moonbeam13 from the Community Relations team.
Judging will be based on creativity, execution, and originality. We won't be judging the photography, but a good photo does help to bring out the best aspects of your work, so we recommend that you try to take the best photos that you can. The judges will be your current Artisan Craft CVs: